Friday, November 1, 2013

Carry on/Weigh in Friday

So this week has been tough.  Really tough.  I weighed in today at 264.4.  That is a 2 lb. weight loss and I am still on liquids.  I don't understand.  I am so hungry and I want to eat so badly, but I can't.  My reward should be significant weight loss, right?  I guess not.  I am determined to follow the rules and do what I am told, but I am also getting frustrated.  I start mushies on Wednesday and I can't even tell you how excited I am.  I am ready to have something NOT SWEET!!!  I think it will be fabulous! :)

My feelings about this week....I am frustrated that I only lost 2 lbs., but I am also thrilled that I didn't gain 2 lbs.  I don't know if that makes sense, but that is how I feel.  I'll take it.  I'll carry on, keep going, and be grateful that I am loosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment