Sunday, February 16, 2014

To fill or not to fill...?

That is the question.  I have a dr. Appointment on Monday and I really can't decide if I want to get a fill or not. Some days, like today, everything I eat gets stuck. I end up pbing and it is not fun.  Days like yesterday, nothing got stuck. So I am really torn. Yes, I am losing weight, but I am seriously exercising my butt off! I had a goal to have a 1000 calorie workout this week and it happened! I did it! That was a great feeling for me.  I love my heart rate monitor!


I exercised a lot this week and the lowest I got down to was 257.8. I was hoping for a little more, and that's why I want a fill.  But getting stuck on a bite of banana isn't my idea of fun either. That's why I am so torn. If any of you readers want to leave a comment, some advice, or personal experiences, I'd really appreciate it! I know exercise is a huge part of weight loss and I actually am learning to love my exercise.  I just want a little more help from my band in addition to the exercise. I don't know if any of that makes an ounce of sense at all...

1 comment:

  1. I accidentally uploaded 2 of the same picture and I can't figure out how to take one off. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete