Friday, September 5, 2014

I am the worlds worst blogger!

But when I go back and read my old posts, it makes me so sad that I don't post more often. Wow! I've come a long way! I weighed this morning and I am 215.2.  That's a total of 84.2 lbs in a little less than a year. I am SOOO happy with that. Last year at this time I had no idea what this journey was going to feel like. I have learned so much and I have changed a lot. Some things I don't think will ever change. Like my love for food. It is still very much there and very real. I am constantly counting calories and trying my best to make good choices.

I had an appointment in July and I decided I wanted a fill. I thought I was doing pretty well, but I wanted to be a little tighter. Dr B put .2 cc's in and sent me on my way. I can tell you, by the time I drove to SAMs club, I knew I was too tight. I ignored myself and went about my way.  The next month proceeded to be the most miserable I think I have ever been. I lost a lot of weight for about 2 weeks and then it came to a screeching halt! I didn't loose anything from the middle of July to September 5, 2014. I would lose a few pounds and then the next day, be right back up. That was so very frustrating. I had another appointment about mid August. I had .2 taken out and he told me I should feel better. I did, so I think I started eating too much, that is why I didn't loose. I'm not sure the exact reason. I didn't feel like I was eating too much, but maybe. So then I just went and saw him again on Wednesday. I told him more about my stall or plateau, and he didn't want to put more in.  He started me on thyroid med and a diet pill. He said often times when you've lost half of your excess weight, your metabolism slows way down. I'm thinking that could very well be the problem.  I've lost 5 lbs since Wednesday!! He also put me on a VERY low calorie diet, 700-800/ day, but with the diet pills, it's not a problem at all. I was starting to jog a little, but he said I needed to wait because my bmi is not under 35 yet. It will be in about 5 more lbs. :) I've got this.  This has been a tough journey, but I Can do hard things! My journey is not over. It's just begin. My journey is a life long journey. I'm excited. I love wearing littler clothes! I bought a new workout shirt and it is a size 14/16. I bought capris in a size 16. I love it! That is still big, but it is a lot smaller than the 24's I just took out of the closet cause they fall off of me! I can't wait to be under 200. A little over 15 lbs and I'll be there! I can do this!

Cecil is still doing amazing too! He is down 55-60 lbs. He is going to start at it hard and strong again on Monday. His birthday is on Sunday and he wants to enjoy some yummy food. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment, I can't wait until I get there!

    ReplyDelete