Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The waiting game is over....

Ok, so yesterday I got a phone call from my Lapland coordinator. She said that the hold up on everything was that the insurance said they never received my physc evaluation.  So she re faxed it to them and the nurse called her back to say that she approved everything, she just needed to send it off to the dr and they would have an answer for me in the morning. Well first thing this morning they called and it has been denied! I am crushed. I can't even explain how crushed I am! I have been doing everything they want me to do for the past 4 months! I have jumped through all their hoops and played their game only for them to deny me?? My BMI is 47! That in itself should qualify me! Ahhhh, maybe I should continue this post later. I am so upset I can't even type.  I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment